Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Dolly Style: Welcome to Dollyville!

Lets start the day with an interview from one of the participants from the 1st semifinal of Melodifestivalen 2015. Here are the answers of DOLLY STYLE:
Name: Polly
Birthday: 29/12
Height: 1.66
Favorite color: Purple
Favourite food: Pancakes 
Where are you right now? At home in Dollyville 
3 things that makes you happy: Animals, rock music and dancing 
What’s your strangest talent?: I can put my legs behind my head and wiggle my ears at the same time 
Home alone and you are bored. What do you do? I would play with our dog or make a choreography.
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? I don't know really, there aren't a lot of strange things in my room :)
What are you really good at? Sports
What are you really bad at? Doing nothing
Childhood idol: AC/DC
Childhood memory: I remember baking cookies with Molly and Holly
Tell me something no one knows about you: I read a lot
What would you do if you were invisible?: Sneak in to all the concerts I want to see
Favorite movie: Lord Of The Rings
Favorite TV series: How I Met Your Mother
Tell me a super power you wish you had: It would be awesome to be able to talk to animals
What is your guilty pleasure? Sometimes I eat all off Molly's chips 
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Highway To Hell by AC/DC
If you were a product, how would you sell yourself? I'd be the most awesome product ever so I wouldn't be for sale
Can you teach me some interesting words in swedish?: Dolly Style är bäst!
Name: Holly 
Birthday: 16 april 1996
Height: 173
Favorite color: blue
Favourite food: sushi/chinese
3 things that makes you happy: beautiful things like the sun, music, dance.
What’s your strangest talent?: I can dance really strange with My eyebrows. 
Home alone and you are bored. What do you do?: I usually put on music and all of a sudden I'm Beyonce running around in My house like I'm in the worlds coolest musicvideo.
What is the strangest thing you have in your room?: a teddy bear which I think is REALLYYY scary. But I dont dare to throw it away, BECAUSE I refuse to deal with it if it would come back, completely mysterious.
What are you really good at?: understand people, energy and body language. 
What are you really bad at?: remembering names!!
Childhood idol: Darin and Amy Diamond. 
Childhood memory: when I won a singing competition when I was twelve years old. 
Tell me something no one knows about you:  I remember ALL of my dreams, and I love how soft my hands are!!
What would you do if you were invisible?: oh... WAIT WHAT?? EVERYTHING!... 
Name: Molly
Height: 1,68  
Favorite color: pink
Favourite food: Chili con carne 
Where are you right now?  In my bed 
3 things that makes you happy: Cute animals, music and food!
What’s your strangest talent? I talk very fast... 
Home alone and you are bored. What do you do? sleep
What are you really good at? Sleep and talk..
What are you really bad at? choose between things..
Childhood idol: Gwen Stefani and 50 Cent
Childhood memory: I stood in front of the TV pretending I was in the Eurovision Song Contest.
What would you do if you were invisible? Scare my friends
Favorite movie: Lion king and Matrix
Favorite TV series: Vampire Diaries and Desperate Housewifes
Tell me a super power you wish you had: be able  to fly
What is your guilty pleasure? candy, chips and so on
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Hello Hi!
Can you teach me some interesting words in Swedish? Mat - eat, säng - bed, flodhäst - hippo
Hej girls! How are you?
M: Better than ever!

How would you describe the group?
P: Energetic, creative and fun
M: Funfunfunfun
How did you meet each other?
P: We met in Dollyville 
M: We met in our dollhouse in dollyville

You are one of the participants of Melodifestivalen 2015, how did it all begin?
P: We all have a big interest in music and spend a lot of our free time singing and dancing. Emma Nors suggested that we would become a music group and so we did! With a lot of help from Emma Nors, Palle Hammarlund, Jimmy Jansson and of course all the kind people at Capitol Music Sweden, we've come as far as Melodifestivalen 2015
M: We met our lovley dollymum(our manager) that wanted to start a group with us and so we did!
"Hello Hi" is the title of your song and its written by Emma Nors, Palle Hammarlulnd and Jimmy Jansson. How was it working with them? what did you feel the 1st time you heard the song?
P: It has been both really fun and educational in many ways. The first time I heard the song I started singing along right away, it's amazingly catchy!
M: BEST PEOPLE EVVEEER. I loved the song!!

What can you tell me about the song? 
P; It's very fun and it gives you a lot of energy, you'll probably start dancing with us when you hear it.
H: It's a happy one! I really like it!
M: that it will make u happy and you wont be able 2 sit still!
Describe the song with 4 words:
P: Fun, catchy, imaginative and well-made
H: Dance, Smile, Explosion, Melodifestivalen 
M: Happy, party, love and cute

What can we expect to see on stage for the performance?
P: Lots of energy, singing, dancing and happiness
H: Three girls loving what they do. 

Do you already know what you are going to wear for the semifinal? any hint?
P: All we can tell you right now is that it's going to be fun and colorful
H: I love blue. 
What do you think about the partipants from semifinal 1?
P: They are very talented
H: Tough, but really interesting. It will be fun to meet them!  
M: Great people!! Very good artists!
What do you like about Eurovision?
P: It gives us the opportunity to spread our music from Dollyville to all of Europe 
H: That so many countries participate and share their music with each other.
M: Its big and you get to show what you love for so many people
Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word:
Pink: unicorns - MollyMyself
Cat: a ragdoll cat - black and WHITEhair
Fear: darkness - bungyjump - darkness
Austria: Sound Of Music - the space - Sun
Stage: happiness - light/free - Love
Pizza: friends - Miley Cyrus - Give meeeeee
Flowers: summer - Yellow - Grandma
What are your plans for 2015?
P: To keep on singing and dancing
H: To succeed with the music and get a big breakthrough
M: To have fun and to do our best in Melodifestivalen and then take it from there!

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
P: We just want to say thank you and we hope you love Hello Hi!
H; Stay beautiful, on the inside and out.

Thanks to the girls for the interview! All the best in MF!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dollystyleofficial
Instagram: http://instagram.com/dollystyleofficial/

No comments:

Post a Comment